02/01/2015

Back in the Day - 7 Dots Studio


Welcome! It's the start of the new year! May the 2015 be the most awesome year yet to you!

My year started with crafting and sharing a project on the 7 Dots Studio blog. It's maybe a bit darker and more monochromatic compared to my usual layouts, but the old photo led my design in such a direction. 

I was leafing through some old photo albums in the summer and took a few photos from them to be scanned. Among those pictures were several my father had taken during a holiday in Stockholm. I have no recollection of the holiday itself as I was about two at the time, but I absolutely adore the photos! They show my parents younger and more over there’s my grandmother in the photos. She passed away when I was ten. I think it’s such a blessing that my father has been an eager photographer! And there's always something magical in black and white photos, don't you think?


The start of the new year also means time to raffle the winner of the giveaway! So, drum roll, please... and congratulations to Beatrice Lawson! Please send me your contact info via email and I'll pop the "lost and found" goodies, like you said, in the mail! Let's hope they have done their adventures already and reach you safe and sound! 

As it's the start of the 2015 I'll also pop in all the social media links if you care to follow me via them. So you can find me / my blog from Facebook - I try to post the links to my blog there but also share DT Calls and other interesting links I find. Sometimes I organize a little raffle there, too. If you are keen on knowing what I'm currently working on you should maybe follow me on either Instagram or Twitter as I share "on my craft table" sneaks there. And if you are interested in my videos and tutorials you maybe want to check out my YouTube channel. The online galleries except Pinterest are at the moment very far behind, but I have them on my list so hopefully the 2015 will improve their situation as well! Oh, and if you want to subscribe to my blog there's that little RSS button on the sidebar that takes you to feedburner

Thank you once again for the bottom of my heart for your visit! Every visit and comment is highly appreciated and read and loved! Thank you! Wishing you all an inspiring, creative 2015!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Fiskars, Ranger


1 comment:

Niinu said...

Olkoonkin tummempi ja värittömämpi, mutta tykkään tämän leiskan tunnelmasta! Siinä on todella menneen ajan fiilistä, vaikka kysehän ei oo varmaankaan kuin 30-35 vuotta vanhasta kuvasta?
Oikein antoisaa&onnellista uutta vuotta Sinullekin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...