13/12/2014

Smooch - Craft Stamper


Hugs and kisses! Hopefully you are having a wonderful weekend! Today I'm sharing this card I did for the current Craft Stamper challenge. The theme this time is "White Stamping" - so get your white inks, embossing powders or acrylic paint out!


I started by stamping the 3rd Eye snowflakes to a piece of white cardstock using embossing ink. I also stamped some circles using the eraser end of a pencil. Then I embossed all the images with white embossing powder. Then I added the blue colors using Gelatos - I doodled with different shades of blue here and there and then smeared and spread the colors using a baby wipe. Lastly I mounted the piece on to a piece of patterned paper and added the greeting. 

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a peaceful weekend! 


Materials: 3rd Eye, Wow Embossing Powder, Tattered Angels, 7 Dots Studio, Design Memory Craft

2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella kauniin värinen ja upea työ.
Mukavaa viikonloppua

Nikki K said...

Love the blue with the greyish background, fab card. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...