04/12/2014

Daddy's girl - Canvas Corp Brands


Hi there! Today I want to share this page I've already showed in Canvas Corp blog. This is one of the crafts that have been blogged somewhere else than in my own blog already. Slowly but surely I'll be sharing these in my own blog, too.

Like the title says, I've always been in a way daddy's girl. I'm really close with my mom, but still I would refer myself being a daddy's girl rather than mommy's. So I wanted to document this feeling and found this old photo of me and my dad watching a scouts parade. I used mixed media to create the background to the page and then layered several different Canvas Corp papers underneath the photo and finalized the layout with some embellishments. If you want to see how the piece came into being, please watch the video underneath. 


I used a happy, bright color scheme and went mostly with Canvas Corp products. But there's all the three Canvas Corp brands present in the layout - Tattered Angels in the mists I used and 7Gypsies in the form of the stamp. Please see the materials list underneath for further details.

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a great day!


Materials from Canvas Corp brands:



Materials: Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels, 7Gypsies, Epipgany Crafts, American Crafts, Sodalicious, Emmo, Design Memory Craft


1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Just as it should be I think. Lovely photo and wonderful layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...