25/11/2014

Stubborn - Epiphany Crafts


Hi there! How are you doing today? Yesterday I shared a notebook with a tutorial video and here's a layout using the same idea - the ovals on top of each other creating a pattern to the background. The Oval is Epiphany Crafts tool of the month! I also included one oval more - I replaced an "O" in my title with a black oval topped with a bubble cap. 

The layout is about my younger one who has a really strong will. Now that she's on the verge of turning four her strong will and determination has changed into simple stubbornness. For a while now she has had absolutely the opposite opinion than anyone else and doing exactly the opposite than she's been asked to. I find it so dear and reassuring that she feels free to express herself and grow and seek the boundaries!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely evening!


Supplies from Epiphany Crafts used in this project:

 


Materials: Epiphany Crafts, Canvas Corp, Design Memory Craft, Tattered angels, Sodalicious, Badges Folie, American Crafts, We Are Memory Keepers

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

THis is beautiful I love those ovals and the colours are gorgeous.... going to check out video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...