05/07/2014

Muffins Spelet - The Weekend Guest


Hello and good evening! I'm so delighted and honored to tell you that I'm guesting over at Els Brigé's blog today! She's having this wonderful series of guests in her blog and I get to start the series. What an honor! Thank you so much Els for asking me and trusting your blog to my hands for a day! 


For the post I created a scrapbooking layout with a start to finish video. It shows my process and the usual way I construct my pages. Like in this one, I usually create a mixed media background using different medias layering them on top of each other and then add the paper layers and photo on top. You can find the video either from Els's blog or from my YouTube channel

The story behind the layout is a game my girls got a while back. The goal is to put together Princess cupcakes using a special recipe cards. They just adore the game! The first toy they get from the shelf and the last to be put back in there is this game! Every once in a while the whole family plays the game, but usually they want to play it together – changing the rules a bit so they can get the cupcakes done more rapidly.

In the post over at Els's blog I also write about scrapbooking in Finland, where I find inspiration and where I create. If you'd like to see my work space, please visit this earlier post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Talens, Tattered Angels, 3rd Eye, Ranger, 7Gypsies, My Mind’s Eye, Studio Tekturek, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Evalicious, Sakura, Copic, Freckled Fawn


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really enjoyed your post & video over at Els.....TFS:):)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Lizzy! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...