19/06/2014

Ribit ribit - 7 Dots Studio


How are you today? So fun to see you here in my blog! I've been sharing my projects for the 7 Dots Studio and here's my third project for them this month! Here's the link for the first one and the second one, if you want to take a look.

I guess we all have those moments when we wish that we would have said anything. But then the blurb has already been said. In Finnish the saying goes that you let a frog out of your mouth. So that's why I chose the "ribit ribit" as the title. As I occasionally let a whole bunch of them out of my mouth. Luckily it seems that they all come in a bunch and then I manage to keep my head before my mouth for a long time. It's never like I'm being mean but rather that the thing I want to say sounds completely different in my head than when I say it out loud. 


To get the layout even more a froggy feeling, I chose to go with different hues of greens and added some yellow to the mix too. For the background I used the trimmed of manufacture's strips and added the paints and gesso on top.

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back tomorrow to see yet another 7 Dots Studio project! It's time for a new challenge!


Materials from 7 Dots Studios:


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Sizzix, Teippitarha, Ranger, Crafter's Workshop, Prima Marketing


7 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

UPEA. Huikeat värit.
Ihanaa Keskikesän Juhlaa Sinulle

sandi said...

Fabulous page! Wonderful design with the colors and mix! Looks stunning!

Miae said...

Love this page! Green is one of my favorite colors and you've used it so beautifully!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos enkuli! <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you sandi <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Miae :")

Anonymous said...

I so know those moments! I love the different shades of green, especially the kelly green shades, very vivid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...