22/05/2014

Sibling Love - Scrap around The World / Scrap365


I've been busy with Scrap Around The World this month! As the challenge is Epic this month and we have a bunch of fabulous sponsors, the challenge also has many guest teams. And so it happens, I'm a DT member of few of the teams, too, so I made three different layouts using the same challenge. You can see my SATW DT page here (link), my 7 Dots Studio GDT page here (link) and this one is done for Scrap365 guesting.

The topic of the page is sibling love - how my girls play together and how they look after and miss each other. The journaling is divided across the page.

I draw inspiration from the mood board in several ways. First of all, I chose my color palette from the board. I also used gold, inspired by the balloon and doilies inspired by the packages. Balloons and macarons inspired me to use circular shapes. Balloons can also be spotted in the little frames I used in the page. 

Thank you for stopping by! If you still haven't done so, I urge to to take part as the prizes are huge! 

Ps. Have you seen the news already? I'm so lucky and in awe that I get to continue with the 7 Dots Studio and stay in the team! I just adore their papers and the new team is, lack of a better word, superb! There's so much talent in there! 




Täsä kuussa on pitänyt kiirettä Scrap Around The World haasteen kanssa! Koska kuukausi on haasteen synttärikuu, meillä on monta upeaa sponsoria ja niin ollen myös monta vierailevaa tiimiä. Ja koska itse kuulun pariin vierailevaan tiimiin, olen siis tehnyt samasta haasteesta monta sivua. Ensinnä postasin SATW DT sivuni (linkki), sitten 7 Dots Studion GDT sivuni (linkki) ja tämä sivu puolestaan on tehty Scrap365-lehden vierailupostaukseen.

Sivun aiheena on sisarrakkaus. Miten tytöt leikkivät keskenään, miten huolehtivat toisistaan ja miten ikävä iskee, jos toinen onkin eri paikassa. Tarinointi on jaettu useampaan kohtaan. 

Tähänkin sivuun nappasin inspiraatiota tunnelmakuvasta monella tapaa. Ensinnäkin nappasin väriskaalan taas kuvista. Käytin sivussa myös kultaa, jota löytyy tunnelmakuvan ilmapalloista ja kakkupapereita, jotka ovat pakettikuvasta. Pallot ja macarons leivokset saivat ajatukseni taas pyöreisiin muotoihin. Ilmapallot löytävät vielä yhdestä elementistä, nimittäin kuosina noista pienistä kehyksistä joita käytin kuvien alla. 

Kiitos käynnistä! Jos vielä et ole osallistunut haasteeseen, kannustan liittymään mukaan! Palkinnot ovat aika huikeat! 

Ps. Oletteko jo nähneet uutiset? Olen niin onnellinen ja iloinen, että saan jatkaa 7 Dots Studion tiimissä! Valmistajan tuotteet ovat niin mahtavia ja uusi tiimi on kertakaikkisen huippu! Tyyliä ja taitoa löytyy! 


Materials: Canvas Corp, 7 Dots Studio, MT Masking Tape, Teippitarha, Talens, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, 3rd Eye, Ranger, American Crafts, We R Memorykeepers

2 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

So gorgeous! love all the colour..awesome page!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Jaya! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...