11/12/2013

News!


Hello there! I have some wonderful and exciting news to share with you! 

I enrolled to an online workshop called "Pop & Colours" some time ago - I gave myself an early Christmas present and thought that I'll go through the workshop during the Holidays. Some time later I got a mail from the fabulous Shirel asking would I be interested in being one of the people doing a tutorial for the next workshop. I was so astounded! And even more when I saw the other creative minds in the workshop! Wowsers! Am I in a stellar company or what? I'm so excited, thrilled and most of all honored!

So if you are into mixed media, creating your own backgrounds and want to be inspired by a bunch of talented people, you should check more info from here (link)

- -

Huomenia! Minulla on suuria uutisia! 

Jokin aika sitten kirjauduin verkkokurssille nimeltä "Pop & Colours" - annoin itselleni aikaisen joululahjan ja ajattelin käydä koko kurssin joulun pyhinä läpi. Sitten eräänä päivänä sain viestin Shireliltä josko haluaisin olla yksi seuraavan kurssin tutoriaalin tekijöistä. Olin kuin puulla päähän lyöty! Ja vielä enemmän hämmennyin kun näin muut kurssin ohjaajat! Olen suorastaan huikeassa seurassa, aika pelottavaa! Olen erittäin innoissani ja ennen kaikkea otettu! 

Joten jos englanti tai ranska luonnistuu ja sormien värjääminen erilaisilla aineilla kiinnostaa, kannattaa katsoa lisätietoja tämän linkin takaa (linkki)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...