16/11/2013

Cool Tools - CSI #98


Hello and happy Saturday! Hope you are well and the sun is shining! I'm here to share my layout for the Case File #98.

To tell you the truth, I've never gotten the palette knives. When I was a kid in art school, I mixed my two first colors with the knife and then totally forgot about it and mixed using my brush - a thing the teachers ordered us not to do. And when I started applying paint media to my layouts, I took the handy old credit card option and loved it. But when my husband bought a set of palette knifes for me as a gift, I really understood the point. It didn't take me long, just about 25 years. My journaling is about how handy the palette knives are and about how it took me a long time to get them.

Evidence: stripes, polka dots, book pages, wood, spiral notebook punch, labels

Testimony: Journal as a list and put each item on a strip. Put strips into a pocket or some other holder


Iloista lauantaita! Tässä on sivuni CSIn haasteeseen #98.

Jos olen rehellinen, en tajunnut palettiveitsien tarkoitusta kovinkaan nopeasti. Kun lapsena olin kuvataidekoulussa, sekoitin pari ensimmäistä väriä palettiveitsellä ja sitten unohdin koko työkalun ja sekoittelin loput pensselillä - juuri niin miten opettaja oli juuri kieltänyt tekemästä. Kun puolestaan aloin käyttää maaleja skräppisivuissani omaksuin työkalukseni heti vanhan etukortin. Mutta kun mieheni osti minulle lahjaksi setin palettiveitsiä, alkoi niiden hienoudet ja mahdollisuudet viimein aueta minulle. Eihän siihen mennytkään kun vain joku 25 vuotta. Sivun tarinointi kertoo juuri tästä. 

Evidence: viivat, pallokuosi, kirjansivut, puu, muistikirjaboordi, etiketit 

Testimony: Tarinoi listana ja kirjoita jokainen osa omalle suikaleelleen. Laita suikaleet johonkin taskumaiseen 


Materials: Carta Bella, MT Masking Tape, ColorConspiracy, Echo Park, 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, American Crafts, Chic Tags, ILS, My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...