03/04/2013

Zeus and Zoe April Challenge


Hello! The start of the new month also marks the start of the new challenges. Yesterday I posted my project for PaperStories sketch challenge and today I share with you a sneak peak of my project for Zeus and Zoe! I guess you can guess what I did with the teachings of Finnabair in my mind. The challenge is about youself and additional requirement is the use of buttons.

Be sure to check out the challenges - the winner of Zeus and Zoe April's challenge will receive a kit from Zeus and Zoe Etsy. The kit includes a package of flower, pin sticks, buttons, ephemera items, La Blanche Stamp, Washi tapes, A package of Magicals from Lindy Stamp Gang. 

Ps. Have you taken part to the Easter hop already? If you are looking for some serious inspiration, I really recommend you start hoppin'!



Tervehdys! Uuden kuun alku tarkoittaa uusia haasteita. Eilen postasin leiskani PaperStories'n luonnoshaasteeseen ja tänään näytän pienen vilautuksen projektistani Zeus and Zoelle! Arvelen, että siitä pystyy jo arvaamaan, mitä tein Finnabairin opetukset mielessäni. Haasteen aiheena on "minä itse" sekä napit.

Kurkkaapa siis haasteet - Zeus and Zoe -haasteen voittaja saa kitin Zeus and Zoe Etsy-kaupasta. Kitissä on kukkia, koristeneuloja, nappeja, leimoja, washiteippejä ja maaleja. 

Ps. Joko olet osallistunut Pääsiäisblogihyppelyyn? Jos on inspiraatio hukassa, suosittelen lämpimästi hyppelyä blogista toiseen! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...