07/08/2012

Creative Cropping


Hihii, vihdoin voin laittaa ensimmäisen Scrap365 -lehteen tehdyn skräpin myös blogiin. Kyseessä oli "Creative Cropping" aiheeseen tehty leiska. Hiukan on ehtinyt tyylikin jo matkan varrella muuttua - tämä sivu on tehty varmaankin puoli vuotta sitten.

Ps. Tervetulotoivotus uusille lukijoille!

This was my very first published work. It's for Scrap 365's gallery called "Creative Cropping". You can see a change in style from this to my layouts today. This has been made 6 monts ago.

Ps. Warm welcome to my new readers!


10 comments:

Jeppula said...

mahtava sivu! ihana tuo leikelty kuva ja kauniita koristuksia sekä upeat maalit!

Marika said...

Nätti. :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I am back from vacation and came by to say hi! I really love what you've made lately and I enjoy your videos! TFS!!!
Hugss
xxx

Riikka Kovasin said...

So nice you came to say hi! Hopefully you had a lovely holiday! Thank you for your sweet words :)

Paula said...

Kiva tuo palasteltu kuva ja punottu tausta!

SannaS said...

oi waude!!! tosi upea sivu!! =)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos, Paula! :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitokset :)

zenevak said...

Wow - it's really cool to see the difference in your work....and in only 6 months! You can really see the emerging artist within you in this layout, compared to the more sophisticated layouts you do now. Thanks for sharing.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much for this comment! It turns my own feelings into words - well, I don't see myself as an artist, but otherwise. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...