14/07/2019

Life should be celebrated - Wow Embossing Powder


Sweet Sunday! A couple of days ago I shared some easy peasy cards that I made for Wow! for the Hochanda show. If I saw correctly, those didn't appear in the show, as there was such a huge amount of samples, but this one I did spot! If you didn't take a peek on the earlier post, here's the links to see the shows again! First the 12 o'clock show (link) and then the 5 pm one as well (link)

This project is done using "Basically Wow" set with those basic, "can't go without these" powders. I created an easy watercolor resist to the background, patterned my own cardstock, added some stamped and embossed details here and there and then added a vintage styled photo sticker from the Art Daily -selection on top.

Have a great start to the new week! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...