30/08/2016

Doodle card - Craft Stamper


As Craft Stamper magazine's October issue is about to hit the stores, I thought to blog a few cards from the past issues. If you want to see sneaks of the new issue, check here (link) at Craft Stamper blog

The card shown here is from the April 2016 issue (link) from a gallery called "Oodles of Doodles". The idea was to do some doodling, drawing or use a stamp of that style in the gallery. I combined a fun leaf-styled stamp and some doodles making strains of pearls or bunch of necklaces. The coloring part I did using the Prima watersoluable oil pastels using and a water brush. 

It's fun how I've said that my playground, the place where I do the experiments are ATCs but seeing this card again made me realize that I use plain old cards for the same purpose! I mean this is quite different from the project I posted yesterday (link)!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Ranger


1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

What an adorable and happy card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...