18/05/2016

Enjoy your day - Artists Live


It's Wednesday already! A week ago on Monday was my time to be on Artists Live Ustream. Here's the link to the reveal post (link).

I was playing it simple this time and made two easy peasy cards using Distress Inks. Along the way I showed two stamping techniques. If you want to see how the cards were made, please see the recording underneath! 


Thank you for stopping by today! If you have suggestions or ideas of what you'd like me to do during the show, please leave a comment. The projects that I teach are unfortunately not possible, but there's plenty other things to do! 


Materials:

Water mister
Post-It notes 
Stapler 
Twine, lace, buttons



Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Ranger, Wow Embossing, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...