20/02/2016

Happiness - 7 Dots Studio


Where does the time go? I hear myself saying that quite often nowadays! But the mid month means that there's some new challenges for you to join! Fist up I share my project for the 7 Dots Studio challenge with a theme of "Emotions". Please visit the original challenge post here (link) for more inspiration and also the details how to join!


As I have been doing quite a few layouts lately for this team, I decided to do something completely different and created a mini canvas. My idea behind the project was to include different emotions to the background and then highlight one. So I used the Verano Azul word stickers to make the background and then layered some media on top. The one emotion highlighted was happiness so I used happy colors like yellow and bright white. There's also some gold in there as I applied golden Crackle Paste through a stencil to the background.

Hope you'll join the challenge! Have a great weekend!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:




Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...