17/08/2015

Seek - Believe - Find - GDT A Flair for Buttons


Hi there! Happy Monday! I'm guesting over at {a flair for buttons} blog with three projects - some ATCs which I shared here yesterday and two layouts the other of which is here. Tomorrow I shall blog the other and also a video!


I normally use just one flair per project, but as these projects are special I really went overboard! This layout is also special in another way because of the topic. The picture is of me together with an amazing singer Andi Kravljaca. I got to meet him in person when I delivered a mixed media guitar I had made to him inspired by lyrics of one of his bands, Thaurorod

I kept the color scheme of the flairs mainly really neutral but added a touch of teal with the “Believe” one. I followed the same scheme in my other materials – grey, a hint of beige and some teal, too. As I didn’t use that much mixed media in the background, I added some colors on top of the paper layers before adding the photo and the embellishments. For colorants I used mist and tea – tea because of the awesome color it has but also as we had tea and amazing cake together.

Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget the Ustream event today! Hope you can join in! We're going monochromatic - and tell you the truth, the picture in that page is from the same trip as the one I used here!


Sets used:



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Sharpie, Design Memory Craft, Ranger

3 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanat värit ja koristeet.

Unknown said...

As always, just perfect Riikka! I love the grey with the pop of turquoise. Can't wait to see your video tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

As always, just perfect Riikka! I love the grey with the pop of turquoise. Can't wait to see your video tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...