16/06/2015

New in person workshops!


Hi there! Fun things here in the blog today as I'm announcing two new workshops! The other one is a canvas I've been thinking about turning into a workshop for some time now and the other one is an art journal cover with a twist. You can read more about the two in here, in my workshops page. You can also see the other workshops I have in my repertoire in there.

In a few days I'm also announcing some new locations for workshops during autumn and early winter here in Finland. You can see all the announced workshops in my blog's side panel. And if you are not in Finland, I'm travelling to Czech Republic to teach in September. I'm also open to any suggestions of new places to visit so please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see you in class! Thank you for your visit today!

2 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

That's great!! Your work is beautiful! Too bad I am not living near by....

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :) Maybe some day I'll get invited closer to you :) Keeping my fingers crossed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...