22/05/2015

Enjoy 2015 - Canvas Corp Brands


It's Friday and almost weekend! Do you have any plans for the weekend? I'm working tomorrow but no plans so far for Sunday. Plans and planners are the topic of a new Canvas Corp Crew post. They are so trendy right now, don't you think?

I don't have a planner but I do have a small calendar where I mark all my work shifts and other events. For next Monday there's a big marking of my first ever Ustream show (link)

As the inside of the calendar is full of markings and dates I couldn't do anything inside but the black cover was just screaming some painty touches making it mine. I also added a tag to the black ribbon the calendar already had. I thought the "Live Every Day" fitted the theme quite well.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend!


Materials from Canvas Corp Brands:

- 7 Gypsies - Wicked Gypsy File Folders
- 7 Gypsies - Wicked Gypsy ATC Folders
- Canvas Corp - Printed Tags Black on White
- 7 Gypsies - Dome Studs Antique Silver
- Tattered Angels High Impact Paint Black
- 7 Gypsies - Par Avion Stamp Set


Materials: 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp, Sharpie, Design Memory Craft, Ranger

4 comments:

MarjoHoo said...

Ai ku ihana!! WAU.

Kathy Bradley said...

Awesome planner, Riikka.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...