Hello! I've been guesting for C'est Magnifique in January also and this time I did four projects. I've shared one layout together with a video already and there's two more layouts to come but today I wanted to share something else.
As the kit contained a photo frame, I wanted to use an idea that has been popping around Pinterest quite a lot - building a mini album around the frame. And as the year is just turning and the sticker sheet holds the names of the months, I decided to do a little calendar hanging from the frame.
I decorated the cover heavily compared to the inner pages. The inner pages only hold a calendar piece I created using Word, a few pieces of patterned paper and the month sticker. On the cover I used parts of the big flower, the roses and the ribbons. I also included patterned papers and a tag. The frame itself I painted with three of the paints found in the mixed media kit.
I gifted this calendar away and it's time to start filling my own. Do you have big plans for 2015?
Thank you for stopping by today! It's always such a pleasure!
Materials: C'est Magnifique, Lemoncraft, Prima Marketing, Bo Bunny, Manor House, Rager




Upea kalenteri!Tää on ollut mullakin mielessä,mutta toteutus uupuu aina vaan...
ReplyDeleteTaisin jossain nähdä samalla tyylillä tehdyn joulukalenterin,mutta vuosikalenterissahan pääsee puolet helpommalla;) Ikean muovinen kehys hyvässä käytössä - upeasti muokattu!