30/12/2013

Top Twelve: Cards



As the year is drawing to end it's time to go back and sum up the 2013. So many unbelievable things have happened during this year! I'm really grateful and happy for all the possibilities that the year brought in my way!

Yesterday I posted the first post in the Top Twelve series containing a sum up of the awesome 2013 and also twelve of my personal favorites of miscellaneous projects of 2013 (link). In this post I'm re-posting twelve of my favorite cards from 2013. If you'd like to read more about the project, please click the link below the photo. 

Thank you for looking! Tomorrow I shall post my top twelve layouts of the year!

Flower card (Wycinanka)

Embark Journey Of Life (Teippitarha)

Hello Halloween (3rd Eye)

Butterfly card (3rd Eye)



Anything is Possible (Um WOW Studio)


Dream Big (3rd Eye)



Mannequin card (Wycinanka)

9 comments:

Maakari said...

Upeita kortteja! Tuo perhoskortti on kyllä mun suosikki :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...stunning cards Riikka! Love, love, love your work! ;-)

Milla said...

Nämä on kyllä upeita kortteja jokainen!

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are fabulous! What a great selection that you've picked! So enjoy looking at these!

Heather Jacob said...

wow I know I say it every time, but you are amazing , so creative and clever , I adore very single piece of work you create .... love love love all the dreamy designs, texture and colors, stunning with a capital s ... love these x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Absolutely fabulous selection of cards, I love them all.. But my favourite is the wedding card.. All the best for 2014 x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you sweet Denise!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you sweetest Heather! Big hugs! <3 <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you - and same to you! Have an awesome 2014!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...