07/06/2023

My heart smiles - FB live announcement


Hello hello! There's going to be a Facebook live this week! On Saturday, June 10th, I'm recreating this card during a Facebook live. I hinted in the May English live that I'm using the same stamp in this that I used in the May art journal spread (link). I thought that to be fun, another take on the same thing.

I bought some watercolor pencils in May and used them a bit in the May live to replace the felt pen I used in the sample. As those seemed to arouse interest, I changed my plans a little and incorporated the pencils in this make. I'm using the pencils in this card a couple of ways. 


I hope you can join me on Saturday! If you wish to see the materials list and maybe even create along side me, I've included the list under the next photo. The links go to the manufacturers sites. However, if you can't make it, I'll have the recording uploaded to my YouTube later.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a nice Wednesday and hope to see you on Saturday! 





1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella kaunis ja ihanat värit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...