23/05/2023

Everything but the kitchen sink - mixed media tags


Hi there and happy new week! I named these tags "everything but the kitchen sink" as I rummaged through my drawer of ephemera. They are left overs from previous projects, items I've received through swaps or just found things. 

The tag bases were made, or started, during a workshop where I was showing some painty things. I liked the color combos so much that I wanted to use the tags to something and decided to decorate them with a selection of ephemera. I rummaged through the drawer, picked some items and chose a little Tim Holtz paper doll as my focal point. I really like how these turned out! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hopefully you've had a great start to the week!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Sizzix








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...